|Location and Date: Orange County, CA - 4 November 2015, 11:00am-11:40am PST – Portford Solutions Group
Portford Solutions Nick & Bruce Bolton and Axcent Advanced Analytics Joe Buonomo to co-host an online event about how the rapidly changing FDA regulatory requirements affecting medical device tracking will be accommodated by Portford Solutions’ agile-based development strategy and implementation for their best-in-class SaaS solution.
The first in a series of Webinars to be held on November 4, 2015 to discuss the important regulatory requirement of coming into compliance for with the new FDA regulation for Unique Medical Device Identifier requirements. Portford Solutions will be sponsoring this first in a new Symposium series and will discuss how their current offering complies with the beginning of the FDA requirements for device tracking. Central to this offering is the creation of a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, a cloud-based solution that is a best-in-class model for both its cost-effectiveness and ease of deployment to solve a wide range of medical device business challenges.
Portford Solutions Group is sponsoring this program, presented by two of its founders: Bruce Bolton, Executive VP – Technology and Nick Bolton, Executive VP – Consulting; Axcent Advance Analytics Joe Buonomo, CEO and VP, Business Solutions, a long-standing expert in FDA regulation and guidance and its application within the Medical Device industry.
The Medical Device Tracking Symposium Series will be covering many topics throughout this coming year related to changing government regulations, industry guidance, infrastructure and technological challenges facing us all in this industry. The Symposium series will be a prime source for many white papers, webinars, blogs and a conference on this topic and will be available from the MedDevTrack.com website, a premier site for information and access to best-in-class software serving the industry.
We Will Be Discussing:
- What is the September 2013 FDA Final Rule on UDIs for medical devices and what does it mean for our industry?
- What exactly is the Law (regulation) and what isn’t?
- What are our timelines for compliance by device class and what are the expectations for compliance?
- Anything under considerations that may affect this changing regulatory environment?
- How can MedDevTrack and Portford Solutions help me with my compliance needs?
- What is MedDevTrack and Portford Solutions’ plan to meet or exceed compliance requirements with their solutions?
- Are there any publications available that I can take with me after the presentation to help further understand all of this in a deeper way?
The webinar is taking place on Wednesday 4 November 2015, 11:00 am- 11:40 am PST and attendance is free for this valuable presentation. Register now by clicking on the following URL: http://www.meddevtrack.com/registration.html